I personally LOVE ice cream my favorites are vanilla and cookie dough. if you love ice cream as much as i do then you NEED to try this recipe! This is for a plain vanilla but if you want different flavors im going to do my best to post other recipes.Here is the recipe fr a home made vanilla ice cream:
You Will Need:
- Ice Cubes
- A Cup of Half and Half
- 3/4 Cup of Kosher Salt
- 2 Tablespoons of Sugar
- 1/2 a Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- A Pint Size Ziplock Bag
- A Gallon Size Ziplock Bag
- Any Extras ex. cones,sprinkles, candy, chocolate syrup, etc.
- Add your ice cubes and kosher salt into the biggest bag (gallon size bag)
- Mix in all the other ingredients in the pint size bag(smallest bag) and close it tightly, make sure there are no leaks or openings
- Put the smallest bag in the bigger one and close the bag tightly
- SHAKE IT UP!! if your bag is still liquid I recommend putting it in the freezer to help a little, Once you like the consistency take it out and ENJOY!
I hope you enjoyed this food recipe and make sure to comment any questions!